- The theoretical foundations of qualitative and quantitative methods are very different, but many researchers believe both methods should be used in the research study to increase validity and reliability
- Lifespan development connecting research and life.
- Early Methods Section – assess and evaluate the methods of research.
- Methods most effective for teaching research methods to students.
- Development throughout the lifespan When considering Erikson’s eight s
- Lifespan Development and Personality
- Nursing approach to lifespan development
- Influences of technology on human development within two periods across the lifespan.