Why do tropical cyclones not form within about 5 degrees latitude of the equator? Why does India have a bi-modal tropical cyclone season?Hurricane Camille (Cat 5, 1969) and Hurricane Katrina (Cat 3) took very similar tracks. However, Katrina was much more destructive and had a bigger storm surge. Research a bit and find out some reasons why.
- cosmological argument (from processes of change) causal argument (from processes of causation) moral argument (from degrees of goodness) foundationalism hyperbolic doubt solipsism rationalism empiricism empiricism existentialism indirect communication (for Kierkegaard) aesthetic form of life ethical form of life Knight of Faith
- Need these 2 questions answered. 150 words total 75 for each question. Files are attached. Need referenced if using other source materials including chapter pages and appendix table. Thank you Question 1) Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to know if completed dishes are being delivered to the customer’s table within one minute of being completed by the chef. A random sample of 75 completed dishes showed that 60 were delivered within one minute of completion. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval for the true population proportion. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Question 2) A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals for the mean amount of money spent by all students attending the concert. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- Prepare Form 1040 for Wendy for 2013. You will also need schedule A, B, C, D, E, Form 4562 and form 8824
- Which quadrilateral has an angle of 60 degrees, an angle of 85 degrees and a side of 5 centimetres
- Regardless of the career path that you choose, the ability to define and formulate problems, find solutions and communicate your results is critical. You will have one project in Intermediate Algebra that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and help your teachers assess the General Education Outcomes (listed below) as stated by Barton County Community College. General Education Outcomes Fundamental outcomes: The student shall develop: F-1. An ability and willingness to think critically about any subject area and to generate logical questions. F-2. Problem-solving skills that can be used to seek answers to questions that arise within any subject area. F-3. A set of values, attitudes, and beliefs within the context of any subject area. F-4. An understanding of the historical perspective of a given subject area and how the history of a human endeavor has interacted with development of the subject area. F-5. A knowledge of information storage, access, and retrieval and how information technologies relate to a given subject area. F-6. An appreciation of the multicultural aspects of human endeavor and how this relates to the development of a given subject within different cultures. F-7. An understanding of relevance of a given subject to the individual students life and how the student can develop habits that encourage life-long, independent learning.
- What form(s) of cancer do you have the risk of developing if you carry a mutated form of BRCA? Determine the percentages for each cancer type.
- ToolsCorp Corporation – discuss complete strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis (including at least 5 factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within ToolsCorp and the environment that ToolsCorp is proposing
- Question 1 Question text According to Walter Murch in the documentary Cutting Edge, _______ was the development in 1903 that allowed cinema to "take off." Select one: a. the close-up b. synchronous sound c. the camera dolly d. editing Question 2 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, classic editing was revolutionized by Soviet Formalists and _______________. Select one: a. Italian Neo-realism. b. world cinema from Japan, Sweden and India. c. The French New Wave of "film critics turned directors." d. Hollywood's Golden Era. Question 3 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, D.W. Griffith developed "classical editing," which relied on…. Select one: a. "collision editing" b. "the invisible cut" Yes. Griffith's classical editing minimized the cut by cutting gradually cutting in on a wide shot of a subject to a close shot of it, action always seeming continuous and fluid.. c. "sustaining cinema's inherent realism by avoiding cuts" d. "jump cuts that maintained basic framing despite omissions of time" Question 4 Question text The Cutting Edge argues that digital editing within the frame Select one: a. may be possible within the next 10 years. b. is not as effective as editing together more than six shots in a second. c. is not as effective as editing together at least two shots every ten seconds. d. not only "increases the editor's control but also multiplies the number of decisions to be made." Question 5 Complete 2.00 points out of 2.00 Flag question Question text In the documentary Cutting Edge, Auguste Lumiere, one of "the fathers of cinema" is quoted as saying that…. Select one: a. "cinema was an invention without a future." Yes. It's important to note that Lumiere's movies were not edited. b. "editing was the essence of cinema." c. "editing should be seamless." d. "cinema was a revolutionary invention."