1. The IRS reports that the mean refund for a particular group of taxpayers was $1,600. The distribution of tax refunds follows a normal distribution with a standard deviation of $850.a. What percentage of the refunds are between $1,600 and $2,000?b. What percentage of the refunds are between $900 and $2,000?c. What percentage of the refund are between $1,800 and $2,000?d. Ninety-five percent of the refunds are for less than what amount?
- At this point, you have launched your capstone project (multiple server and workstation integration in a single network project). You are now expected to implement the project and incorporate control mechanisms or best practices that you selected in the Discussion Board. If you have not selected reports such as Gantt charts or your project schedule with tracking information, please include them in this week’s deliverables. This deliverables for Week 3 are as follows: Project Monitoring Reports Provide samples of at least 3 monitoring status reports. Describe what information each report provides in terms of supporting project monitoring. How often should these reports be generated, and who should receive them to make sure corrective actions are timely when needed? Project Control Processes Depict the control process in a diagram. Provide a narration that thoroughly describes the control process. Discuss how project monitoring reports help with the control process. Outline some strategies for if your project gets behind schedule or over budget.
- Go to the IRS Web site ( www.irs.gov ) and locate Publication
- Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements. Respond to the items below. 1. What is traditional utilitarianism? With traditional utilitarianism, how do you determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be? Include mention of the four (4) considerations to determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be. 2. Why is utilitarianism attractive to many? Discuss three (3) reasons. 3. What is the ecological ethic? 4. How does utilitarianism support the ecological ethic?
- This is a research paper to qualitatively evaluate the demand price elasticity for a particular product at a particular retail location. Pick a product that interests you.
- Sociologists make clear distinctions between race and ethnicity and use the terms to describe different kinds of categories and identities. These consequences are real for persons who are assigned to these concepts. What does race mean? What does ethnicity mean?
- What does sex mean and what does gender mean? What is meant by the social construction of gender and how is gender socialization linked to the construction of gender?
- What does this mean to the future of our society when we sit in the same room having high-level communication right next to each other and do not talk? Does that mean online relationships could arguably be classified differently from personal relationships?
- Chapter 02 Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities