400 WordsWhat impact has the internet had on thefreedom of speech? Is it good or bad that information is so readily available? In what ways do you think the internet sould be censored, if at all?
- In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.
- Please clear you need 2 paragraphs for each for these questions? 1. With DHL promising increased competition in the US express package (integrated carrier) industry, various stakeholders would greet this prospect quite differently. In this discussion forum, address the following: Choose one of these stakeholder groups and explain from their perspective why you oppose or support the entry of DHL in the US domestic market: Federal, state and/or local government FedEx and UPS management and employees DHL management and employees Labor unions and package shippers Use the theories of various market structures to support your postings. 2. Describe at least one example of a firm that is using dynamic pricing to increase revenue. Be as specific as possible. 3. Supply chain-related electronic auctions have been increasing in sophistication and popularity over the years. Using the Internet, briefly describe at least one firm that offers electronic supply chain-related auctions and summarize the services they offer. Also, please share their Internet address with your classmates.
- WANs, MANs, and the Internet – Discussion Internet Architecture
- Use the Internet to research an industry with a significant impact on
- European IP Law and its impact on intellectual property rights. Peer to Peer downloads and Internet protection
- Discuss the impact of the personal computer, cellular phones, and the Internet on society.
- Progress Healthcare, a local hospital in South Carolina case study ;Analyze the impact of using the Internet to communicate consumer information.
- The future impact of the Internet on retailing.