8.1. What is the null hypothesis for a single factor research design with 4 levels? Express it both in symbols and words.
- Define and thoroughly explain the terms null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis.
- Formulate the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis.
- Understanding the Null Hypothesis
- z Scores, Type I and II Error, Null Hypothesis Testing
- Give an example of inductive logic in your field. (You should define a hypothesis, rationale, testing design, possible outcomes and possible alternate hypothesis)
- Conduct appropriate hypothesis tests for the data on a survey conducted. The hypothesis tests should address relevant and interesting questions, and should include one-sample and two-sample tests, and ANOVA and/or Chi-Square tests as appropriate
- The Plan Comes Together Not all of the elements of the situation analysis can be accounted for during the strategy development process. Presentation Script Throughout the class, you have analyzed many aspects of your company. Now you will put it all together in a presentation format. Your presentation will provide a comprehensive look at the marketing plan for your company's product. You are permitted to use sections from earlier assignments in the course to develop the presentation. Include the following: Create a script to accompany the presentation. It should be informative and targeted to a professional clientele. This part of the Individual Project should be at least 2–3 pages in length (single-spaced). PowerPoint Presentation Complete the following: Create a professional PowerPoint slideshow. You will be assessed on the design of the presentation (including colors, backgrounds, professionalism, font, and graphics). Optional content includes sound, videos, and animation. Write a script in a Word document This part of the Individual Project should be at least 12 slides (body of presentation). Please submit your assignment. Two files will need to be uploaded.
- describe a cricket satellite , and its complete design (hardware, software) description of every single component used in it.