A sample of 110 students admitted to the top graduate engineering schools has a mean GRE quantitative score of 774. Previous data indicates the population standard deviation for these scores is 62. Compute the 95% confidence interval for the true mean GRE quantitative score for this population of students.
- Need these 2 questions answered. 150 words total 75 for each question. Files are attached. Need referenced if using other source materials including chapter pages and appendix table. Thank you Question 1) Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to know if completed dishes are being delivered to the customer’s table within one minute of being completed by the chef. A random sample of 75 completed dishes showed that 60 were delivered within one minute of completion. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval for the true population proportion. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Question 2) A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals for the mean amount of money spent by all students attending the concert. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- Conflict Resolution and Nonviolent Crisis Prevention 4 PAGES Students will reflect on their work experience and identify a child/teen who was challenging. They will provide insight into what made the student challenging and reflect on course curriculum on Nonviolent Crisis Intervention. Students will also be asked to reflect on the required reading of Crucial Conversations (book: Crucial Conversations, Tools for Talking When Stakes are High, 2nd ed) and reflect on what tools and strategies could have helped in their overall communication and relationship development with the child. Students are encouraged to reflect on their life experiences and background. How do those experiences different from the child in their classroom? And how can educators bridge connections to better understand their students? I work as a Sub. teacher so I have dealt with many children but only on a short-term basis. I work with inner-city children that have a lot going on in their home lives. So if you can picture mini adults not wanting to be told what to do and their skills are very low. I can relate to the children because I grew up only a few blocks from some of them. My grandmother raised me. Mother was a drug addict and father was gone for 15 years of my life. This is the life of most of the children. Difference today is respect. Even though I hardly ever saw either of my parents until high school I never acted out in class. No throwing chairs, no calling my peers or the teachers bad words.
- Conduct appropriate hypothesis tests for the data on a survey conducted. The hypothesis tests should address relevant and interesting questions, and should include one-sample and two-sample tests, and ANOVA and/or Chi-Square tests as appropriate
- Consider the approximately normal population of heights of male college students with mean μ = 67 inches and standard deviation of σ = 5 inches. A random sample of 23 heights is obtained
- A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50
- Immigration: Face of America HTY-110
- Provide details of your Cryptanalysis. Consider the following letter encodings:letter A E I M O R T Vencoding 000 001 010 011 100 101 110 111A message M = MARIO is Vernam encrypted into ciphertext C =AOAMV ; C = M © K where © shows modulo 2 XOR operation
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.