As per the given situation in the case Agarwal Cast Company should present the financial balance sheet of the organization in regard of the new project of the company. It will also help the bank authority to make the decision about the scope of the project and possible revenues and expected profits of the organization in a financial year. Further Gupta the President and Principal Stockholder of Agarwal cast should apply the corporate loan…pdfupload style= color: rgb(51 51 51); font-family: Open Sans sans-serif; font-size: 13px; >
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- It is late June, and Sandra Huchim, head of operations at Mintendo, and Bill Smith, head of salesof We “R” Toys, are about to get together to discuss production and marketing plans for the next6 months. Mintendo is the manufacturer of the popular Game Girl handheld electronic game that is sold exclusively through We “R” Toys retail stores. The second half of the year is critical toGame Girl’s success, because a majority of its sales occur during the holiday shopping period.Sandra is worried about the impact that the upcoming holiday surge in demand will have on herproduction line. Costs to subcontract assembly of the Game Girls are expected to increase, andshe has been trying to keep costs down, given that her bonus depends on the level of productioncosts.Bill is worried about competing toy stores gaining share in the handheld electronic game marketduring the Christmas buying season. He has seen many companies lose their share by failing tokeep prices in line with the performance of their products. He would like to maximize the GameGirl market share in the handheld electronic game market.Both Sandra’s and Bill’s teams produce a joint forecast of demand over the next six months, asshown in Table 9-7.We “R” Toys sells Game Girls for $50 apiece. At the end of June, the company has an inventoryof 50,000 Game Girls. Capacity of the production facility is set purely by the number of workersassembling the Game Girls. At the end of June, the company has a workforce of 300 employees,each of whom works 8 hours of regular time at $15/hour for 20 days each month. Work rulesrequire that no employee work more than 40 hours of overtime per month. The various costs areshown in Table 9-8.Sandra, concerned about controlling costs during the periods of surging demand over theholidays, proposes to Bill that the price be lowered by $5 for the month of September. Thiswould likely increase September’s demand by 50 percent due to new customers being attractedto Game Girl. In addition, 30 percent of each of the following two months of demand wouldoccur in September as forward buys. She believes strongly that this leveling of demand will helpthe company.Bill counters with the idea of offering the same promotion in November, during the heart of thebuying season. In this case, the promotion increases November’s demand by 50 percent, owingto new customers being attracted to Game Girl. Additionally, 30 percent of December’s demandwould occur in November as forward buying. Bill wants to increase revenue and sees no betterway to do this than to offer a promotion during the peak season.a. Which option delivers the maximum profit for the supply chain: Sandra’s plan, Bill’splan, or no promotion plan at all?b. How does the answer change if a discount of $10 must be given to reach the samelevel of impact that the $5 discount received?c. Suppose Sandra’s fears about increasing outsourcing costs come to fruition and thecost rises to $22/unit for subcontracting. Does this change the decision when thediscount is $5? need to be able to explain how i got the answer not necessary to show all work but this one is giving me fits.
- Regardless of the career path that you choose, the ability to define and formulate problems, find solutions and communicate your results is critical. You will have one project in Intermediate Algebra that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and help your teachers assess the General Education Outcomes (listed below) as stated by Barton County Community College. General Education Outcomes Fundamental outcomes: The student shall develop: F-1. An ability and willingness to think critically about any subject area and to generate logical questions. F-2. Problem-solving skills that can be used to seek answers to questions that arise within any subject area. F-3. A set of values, attitudes, and beliefs within the context of any subject area. F-4. An understanding of the historical perspective of a given subject area and how the history of a human endeavor has interacted with development of the subject area. F-5. A knowledge of information storage, access, and retrieval and how information technologies relate to a given subject area. F-6. An appreciation of the multicultural aspects of human endeavor and how this relates to the development of a given subject within different cultures. F-7. An understanding of relevance of a given subject to the individual students life and how the student can develop habits that encourage life-long, independent learning.
- One of the Constitutional duties of the Vice President is to cast a deciding vote in the Senate in case of a tie. a. True b. False
- n the article “Managing Strategy in Turbulent Times”, Perrott says, “Over time, a business needs to manage a balance between conditions of the environment, its strategy to develop opportunities and threats and its capability to implement such strategies.” A consumer products company wants to use Perrott’s framework to analyze possible strategic gaps and capability gaps as it seeks to bring a new line of environmentally friendly cleaning products to market. In a minimum of 300 words, discuss at least three external environmental factors the company must analyze to ensure that strategies will lead to success for this new venture. Why are these factors important in this situation? Describe at least three internal capabilities that the company must develop as it seeks to come to market with these new consumer products. Guided Response: Review the discussion board posts of your classmates. Note their descriptions of the external and internal factors. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Comment on the differences you discover between your lists and those of your classmates. How did the differences expand your knowledge of external and internal factors in strategy management?
- Suppose a 20 cents-per-ounce tax on beer sales causes the per-ounce pr
- Compute the per unit product costs for each of the four products. Compute this cost using ABC allocation for overhead. Show the computation for each per unit product cost in detail.
- Describe a situation in which you experienced or observed miscommunication among genders. What specific things did you recognize as ineffective tools of communication? What communication strategies could solve this situation? Why are they effective?