Attached you will find a list of therapist who contributed to the field of play therapy. Choose one and complete part 1. Attached you will also a list of clients choose one and complete part 2. Attached is also a grading rubric.
What is your name? Where are you from? Describe your place in history and any important events that are occurring. Tell about your personal experiences that shaped your professional work. What kind of work do you do? What are your research interests? Tell about your theoretical approach, the role of play in your work, how it came to be, who influenced you the most, and what people will do in the future with your approach.
Continuing to write as the contributor, discuss the client case study. What are your goals in therapy in this case, and what kind of interventions would you use with the client to reach those goals? Provide a brief transcript of your third session with this client. What kind of ethical problems might you encounter and how would you handle them? Finally, give a prediction of how long your therapy might last with this client and how you might approach termination.
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Discussion Question: Transference and Countertransference By Saturday, March 5, 2016, respond to the discussion question. Submit your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Use the same Discussion Area to comment on your classmates' submissions and continue the discussion untilWednesday, March 9, 2016. At an inpatient residential treatment facility, a depressed client unrelentingly begs the attending consultant for a weekend discharge pass. While begging for the pass, the client states, "You remind me so much of my brother. He was always such an easygoing, kind person. Whatever you decide is fine. I trust my brother so much to make wise decisions. You are so much like him. So I trust you will make the right decision." The consultant finally agrees and allows the patient to be discharged. The consultant is aware that the client has attempted suicide two times in the past. The consultant does not take the time to check with the licensed on-site clinician in charge before signing the weekend discharge slip. Answer the following questions: What issues of transference are displayed by the client? Explain in your own words. Did the consultant act ethically by allowing the client to be discharged? Discuss. Is it possible that countertransference played a part in how the consultant acted? If so, how? What are the other pitfalls facing consultants in the mental health profession? What ethical guidelines would you follow if you were a consultant in the mental health profession?
- It is late June, and Sandra Huchim, head of operations at Mintendo, and Bill Smith, head of salesof We “R” Toys, are about to get together to discuss production and marketing plans for the next6 months. Mintendo is the manufacturer of the popular Game Girl handheld electronic game that is sold exclusively through We “R” Toys retail stores. The second half of the year is critical toGame Girl’s success, because a majority of its sales occur during the holiday shopping period.Sandra is worried about the impact that the upcoming holiday surge in demand will have on herproduction line. Costs to subcontract assembly of the Game Girls are expected to increase, andshe has been trying to keep costs down, given that her bonus depends on the level of productioncosts.Bill is worried about competing toy stores gaining share in the handheld electronic game marketduring the Christmas buying season. He has seen many companies lose their share by failing tokeep prices in line with the performance of their products. He would like to maximize the GameGirl market share in the handheld electronic game market.Both Sandra’s and Bill’s teams produce a joint forecast of demand over the next six months, asshown in Table 9-7.We “R” Toys sells Game Girls for $50 apiece. At the end of June, the company has an inventoryof 50,000 Game Girls. Capacity of the production facility is set purely by the number of workersassembling the Game Girls. At the end of June, the company has a workforce of 300 employees,each of whom works 8 hours of regular time at $15/hour for 20 days each month. Work rulesrequire that no employee work more than 40 hours of overtime per month. The various costs areshown in Table 9-8.Sandra, concerned about controlling costs during the periods of surging demand over theholidays, proposes to Bill that the price be lowered by $5 for the month of September. Thiswould likely increase September’s demand by 50 percent due to new customers being attractedto Game Girl. In addition, 30 percent of each of the following two months of demand wouldoccur in September as forward buys. She believes strongly that this leveling of demand will helpthe company.Bill counters with the idea of offering the same promotion in November, during the heart of thebuying season. In this case, the promotion increases November’s demand by 50 percent, owingto new customers being attracted to Game Girl. Additionally, 30 percent of December’s demandwould occur in November as forward buying. Bill wants to increase revenue and sees no betterway to do this than to offer a promotion during the peak season.a. Which option delivers the maximum profit for the supply chain: Sandra’s plan, Bill’splan, or no promotion plan at all?b. How does the answer change if a discount of $10 must be given to reach the samelevel of impact that the $5 discount received?c. Suppose Sandra’s fears about increasing outsourcing costs come to fruition and thecost rises to $22/unit for subcontracting. Does this change the decision when thediscount is $5? need to be able to explain how i got the answer not necessary to show all work but this one is giving me fits.
- Assault in the City: CST and Criminal Responsibility at the Time of Offense Click here to study a vignette. If you cant click I also have the vignette attached Tasks: On the basis of the vignette you read, respond to the following: Define competency and indicate the standard used for juvenile and adult competency. Discuss how a CST evaluation is conducted, including any assessment instruments relevant in this particular vignette. On the basis of the information you have from the vignette, provide an opinion on the defendant's competence. Discuss the assessment of criminal responsibility by addressing the following: Present the standards used for criminal responsibility in your jurisdiction. This information can be obtained through an Internet search regarding the state law. Discuss the assessment procedures for an examination of MSO and the possible outcomes of NGRI and GBMI. 2 pages APA format
- Biddle and Hamermesh (1990) built a multiple regression model to study the tradeoff between time spent in sleeping and working and to look at other factors affecting sleep: Sleep = β0 + β1 totwrk + β2 educ + β3 age + ε where sleep and totwrk (total work) are measured in minutes per week and educ and age are measured in years. Suppose the following equation is estimated: Sleep = 3500 – 0.15 totwrk – 11.20 educ + 2.29 age + ε Discuss what would happen to someone’s sleep if they choose to work more. Analyze whether the factors of totwrk, educ, and age are enough factors to explain the variation in sleep. Explain which additional factors should be explored in order to explain the variation in sleep. Provide your reasoning.
- Play Therapy Interventions for the Grieving Child
- Choose two ethical considerations and two diversity considerations affecting your division. Write a 1050- to 1400-word proposal for your HR director in which you respond to the following: Provide current conditions and reasoning for a modification. Provide details about what the considerations are. Justify why they were important for your strategic HRM planning process. Recommend ways for addressing these considerations. Suggest specific recommendations for best practices for dealing with each consideration. Provide a rationale. Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.