C programming assignment. 10 functions in total only need the first 9 last one is harder and not worth as much marks. Write the functions in the project.c file with comments if possible. Test program is also included. This course does not teach dynamic memory allocation so if possible please avoid that.
- Chapter 10 Integer Programming, Goal Programming, and Nonlinear Programming
- A portfolio manager is trying to balance investments between bonds, stocks and cash. The return on stocks is 12 percent, 9 percent on bonds, and 3 percent on cash. The total portfolio is $1 billion, and he or she must keep 10 percent in cash in accordance with company policy. The fund's prospectus promises that stocks cannot exceed 75 percent of the portfolio, and the ratio of stocks to bonds must equal two. Formulate this investment decision as a linear programming problem, defining fully your decision variables and then giving the objective function and constraints. Solve the problem and show the optimal solution.
- Discuss a total of ten (10) functions, responsibilities, and/or skill requirements of a database administrator
- Section 1.3: New Functions From Old Functions
- There are manifest and latent functions of all of societies. What are the manifest and latent functions of Facebook?
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Data structure assignment using C++ (programming)
- Assignment 2: The Net Exports Effect The “net exports effect” is the impact on a country’s total spending caused by an inverse relationship between the price level and the net exports of an economy. Using this principle, discuss how the following economic variables change during an economic expansion: The balance of payments The rate of interest The value of the dollar In your answer, also discuss the case in the context of both a flexible exchange rate and a fixed exchange rate.