Case Study #5 – Excel Pro Drilling Systems available in page #466, and answer the following questions.1. What went wrong in the formation of the Green Team? What should Excel Pro have done differently? 2. What conditions contribute to this team’s cohesiveness? What reduces cohesiveness? 3. What do you think of the points plan? How should Excel Pro’s management help the Green Team manage its conflict?
- Based on the organization you selected, coca cola, this write a financial plan of 350-500 words, plus spreadsheet(s) that addresses the following (guidelines): Using Excel, create a 3-year pro forma income statement for your organization or product/service. What will be your financial break-even point? If you require investment capital, identify possible sources (friends, family, banks, USSBA, etc.). How will you use financial information to help you craft your business strategy? What key financial ratio will you be using to measure the performance of your organization to determine success? Use Microsoft Excel for all computations where applicable. Ensure that the Excel file includes the associated cell computations in order to receive full credit. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin
- Read the Hoosier Burger scenario on page 199 in Chapter 6 of the text and address the following in a two-to-four page paper, not including the title page and references page
- base your case study assignment off of the case study information found belowbase your case study assignment off of the case study information found below
- This section of the paper should be 3 pages in length Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 6-9 pages in length, starting with a brief, 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 9–12 pages in length.
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- CRJS 466 Week 2 Individual Paper. Get an A++.
- Create a recovery focused nursing care plan for the mental health patient from case study 2 no introduction and conclusion are required and that the word count is 1500 works with 20% over or under allowed create a Recovery based nursing care plan for the patient in case study 2. the assignment is to be completed in the format provided in the attached document including completion of HONOs One goal per page Requiring 22 Referances, UK english
- Write a one page status report (excluding the title page) to the sponsors providing a clear indication of status of the project (suggestion: use green, yellow, or red for status). Students are welcome to copy the boxes below into their assignment.