Compute the Internet checksum for the data block E3 4F 23 96 44 27 99 F3. Then perform the verification calculation.
- This week the H&R Block Practice Set is Problem 55 from Chapter 11. This problem requires you to compare two taxpayers, Bonnie and Jake's filing status to see if it is better for them to file single or jointly. You can do this in the H&R Block PRogram and provide me three separate files (pdf please!). Or you can plug in the figures on a word document and show me in a table format (or other format that clearly represents) the informaiton from the three returns. You will need to show me the the tax for each situation: Bonnie filing separately, Jake filing separately and Bonnie and Jake filing jointly. Some tips: Medical deductions come into play here. Pay close attention on whether the rental loss deduction can be taken if they file separately. The tax for each situation should be somewhere between $1500 and $4100.
- Compute the per unit product costs for each of the four products. Compute this cost using ABC allocation for overhead. Show the computation for each per unit product cost in detail.
- Question: Q: Chapter Chapter 11 of Mertler and Vannata; answer exercises on pages 306 and 307: This exercise utilizes the SPSS data setprofile-e.sav, which can be downloaded from this Web site: www.Pvrczak.com/data Conduct a Forward: LR logistic regression analysis with the following variables: IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical) DV—satjob2 Note: The variable Iife2 is categorical such that dull = 1, routine/exciting = 2, and all other values are system missing. Develop a research question for the following scenario. Conduct a preliminary Linear Regression to identify outliers and evaluate multicollinearity among the five continuous variables . Complete the following: a. Using the Chi-Square table in Appendix B, identify the critical value atp< .001 for identifying outliers. Use Explore to determine if there are outliers. Which cases should be eliminated? b. Is multicollinearity a problem among the five continuous variables? Conduct Binary Logistic Regression using the Forward: LR method. IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical; last is the reference category) DV—satjob2 Note: Make sure that any outliers identified in Exercise 2a are removed from data before running the logistic regression. Also, designating life2 as a categorical covariate with the last category as the reference, essentially makes "routine/exciting" = 0 and "dull" = 1, so interpret the results accordingly. a. Which variables were entered into the model? b. To what degree does the model fit the data? Explain. c. Is the generated model significantly different from the constant-only model? d. How accurate is the model in predicting job satisfaction? e. What are the odds ratios for the model variables? Explain. Module 14 – Multi-level linear analyses: When do you use multi-level linear analyzes? Chapter 8 of Cronk (chapter below I wasn’t sure what was being asked) and answer all practice exercises; post your results here:
- Compute the one-way propagation delay, the transmission time for one data frame and the transmission time for one acknowledgement frame.
- what is the catalytic activity of D block elements and the i
- This assignment challenges your ability to identify, capture, sequence, and align process activities in a way that enables clear communication of the process and visibility to all activities, including those that are unseen by the customer. Following the example for an Automotive Service Operation process in Exhibit 7.3 in the text, create a service blueprint that depicts an overnight stay in a nationally-recognized hotel chain. Your blueprint should capture the process, which begins with a client’s call to the reservationist and ends with checkout and departure the following day. In addition to your service blueprint, prepare a brief description of two procedures that prevent or block mistakes in the hospitality service process. These process applications are commonly referred to as ‘poka-yokes’ – roughly translated from Japanese into English as ‘error or mistake-proofing’. Exhibit 7.3 in the text includes at least one ‘poka-yoke’ process for each of the four stages noted in the service blueprint that might serve as examples. Length: Your Service Blueprint should span 1-2 pages and may be built using any program of your choosing. It must be accompanied by a one-page description of your mistake-proofing process enhancements indicated above, including in-text citations. Include a brief introduction that broadly describes the contents of your assignment.
- Q1: How many IP addresses can be associated with a host name and the other way around? Give an example. for example ,, yahoo.com may has to ip address one is 192.168.1.1 and second 220.127.116.11 or three .. and also may be the ip address 192.168.1.1 has several host name for example yahoo , google or what ever . these are an example from my mind they are not true just for explain the Q1. Q2: A hostname has an extension for example “.com, .net, .org, .edu”. What is this extension? Is it related to the IP address? Q3: How websites are blocked? And how its contents are identified? for example in my country the goverment block the websites that have a vidoes or photos about SEX . How they know the websites .. Are they visit it or is there an algorithims to find these sites and blocked automatically.
- Visit the U.S. Government Web site, TradeStats Express:http://tse.export.gov/TSE/TSEReports.aspx?DATA=NTD Find National Trade Data. Determine the trade balance between the U.S. and China for the most recent five year period. Illustrate the trend over this period with a graph of the data.