- Barriers in managed care Discuss the barriers that the risk manager fa
- Assault in the City: CST and Criminal Responsibility at the Time of Offense Click here to study a vignette. If you cant click I also have the vignette attached Tasks: On the basis of the vignette you read, respond to the following: Define competency and indicate the standard used for juvenile and adult competency. Discuss how a CST evaluation is conducted, including any assessment instruments relevant in this particular vignette. On the basis of the information you have from the vignette, provide an opinion on the defendant's competence. Discuss the assessment of criminal responsibility by addressing the following: Present the standards used for criminal responsibility in your jurisdiction. This information can be obtained through an Internet search regarding the state law. Discuss the assessment procedures for an examination of MSO and the possible outcomes of NGRI and GBMI. 2 pages APA format
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Culture and Cultural Competency in Health Promotion
- Outline the nurse’s role in addressing the top three priority patient health issues using assessment, coordination of care and provision of care.
- The Importance of Cultural Competency in Healthcare In order to decrea
- Cultural Competency Assessment
- Discussion—Cultural Competency