- Intersectionality and cyberbullying:
- Media's influence on body image- at least five articles from peer-reviewed journals, write one paragraph summarizing the main points of the articles
- Choose one social sciences or cultural studies perspectives or theories to critique a political, social, orcultural issue in contemporary mass communication. Explain the theory and justify its selection to analyze the issue or controversy. Explain, with specific examples, and analyze this issue or controversy as it relates to the following medium:
- Identify the social problem, political controversy, and/or market failure that is at the root of the issue. o Why might the public, or a portion of the public, believe that there should be a governmental solution to the issue? Or, is there really a problem at all? o Is it practical or necessary for government to find a solution to the controversy or problem? If so, who in government would be able to offer a solution? Or, who/what outside of government could offer a solution? o Consider proposing your own solution, but be sure to discuss whether it would be practical or realistic.
- Read and cite two articles on a current event or issue. One article should come from a newspaper and the other from a magazine or journal. Write a 700-word analysis of the similarities and differences between the coverage in forms of media. Include speculations about the reasons for the differences.
- What is the evidence (research) that supports your proposed changes? (Note: use research articles for this section)
- $7.00 Draw the cheese market for the United States
- Draw the AON network and answer the questions that follow.