DEADLINE IS 12/10/2017 14.00 AESTPLEASE SEE THE ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTSAME TUTOR HAS TO BE ASSIGNED WHICH WAS USED FORTTs031017_660623_8CURRENT ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN ATTACHED
- Please be sure you have submitted the Word document you intended; posting the wrong document may cause you to be penalized, especially if it is late. Please, please double-check by opening your document in your folder after you’ve submitted it to make sure it is complete and the one you intended to submit. After the deadline, I cannot accept revisions to your assignment.
- Regarding negotiations deadline is negotiable by +/- a few
- Deadline due Monday at 2am est
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- T2 2017 Individual Assignment Due date: Week 10 Maximum marks:
- ACC502 Week 1 Assignment Latest 2017 SeptemberDetails:Complete the fol
- Following trading hours on April 25, 2017, Costco Wholesale Corporatio
- ACC502 Week 1 Discussion 1 & 2 Latest 2017 Septemberdq 1If you were to