Describe financial accounting disclosures required for nonprofit organizations and how these disclosures provide useful information to users.2. Explain disclosure requirements for nonprofit organizations, such as the tax-exempt determination letters required by Congress and the IRS.3. Discuss the reasons for these disclosure requirements and the sentiments of the public and government about deviations and scandals in this sector because of lack of disclosures.
- Analyse three different examples of organs, with reference to the presence of, different main tissues types/sub type to show structure function relation. Analyse how the unique structure features present in the tissue present in that organ help the organ to function mention the system incorporating the organ ( you should analyse 3 examples from each main tissue type) This task can
- Based on the organization you selected, coca cola, this write a financial plan of 350-500 words, plus spreadsheet(s) that addresses the following (guidelines): Using Excel, create a 3-year pro forma income statement for your organization or product/service. What will be your financial break-even point? If you require investment capital, identify possible sources (friends, family, banks, USSBA, etc.). How will you use financial information to help you craft your business strategy? What key financial ratio will you be using to measure the performance of your organization to determine success? Use Microsoft Excel for all computations where applicable. Ensure that the Excel file includes the associated cell computations in order to receive full credit. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin
- CA24-2 Disclosures Required in Various Situations
- What are the general requirements for disclosures in segments
- Chapter 1 Governmental and Nonprofit AccountingEnvironment and Characteristics
- NonProfit Pro Forma Accounting
- Need these 2 questions answered. 150 words total 75 for each question. Files are attached. Need referenced if using other source materials including chapter pages and appendix table. Thank you Question 1) Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to know if completed dishes are being delivered to the customer’s table within one minute of being completed by the chef. A random sample of 75 completed dishes showed that 60 were delivered within one minute of completion. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval for the true population proportion. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Question 2) A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals for the mean amount of money spent by all students attending the concert. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- 1 of 25What lymph organ(s) filter lymph?Lymph nodes and the spleenLymp