Description of at least two criteria that define competence in social work. Give an example of each criterion of competence and justify your selection.
- Need these 2 questions answered. 150 words total 75 for each question. Files are attached. Need referenced if using other source materials including chapter pages and appendix table. Thank you Question 1) Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to know if completed dishes are being delivered to the customer’s table within one minute of being completed by the chef. A random sample of 75 completed dishes showed that 60 were delivered within one minute of completion. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval for the true population proportion. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Question 2) A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals for the mean amount of money spent by all students attending the concert. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- This assignment challenges your ability to identify, capture, sequence, and align process activities in a way that enables clear communication of the process and visibility to all activities, including those that are unseen by the customer. Following the example for an Automotive Service Operation process in Exhibit 7.3 in the text, create a service blueprint that depicts an overnight stay in a nationally-recognized hotel chain. Your blueprint should capture the process, which begins with a client’s call to the reservationist and ends with checkout and departure the following day. In addition to your service blueprint, prepare a brief description of two procedures that prevent or block mistakes in the hospitality service process. These process applications are commonly referred to as ‘poka-yokes’ – roughly translated from Japanese into English as ‘error or mistake-proofing’. Exhibit 7.3 in the text includes at least one ‘poka-yoke’ process for each of the four stages noted in the service blueprint that might serve as examples. Length: Your Service Blueprint should span 1-2 pages and may be built using any program of your choosing. It must be accompanied by a one-page description of your mistake-proofing process enhancements indicated above, including in-text citations. Include a brief introduction that broadly describes the contents of your assignment.
- Describe the basic criteria for schizophrenia based on the current DSM criteria.
- Psychologist Competence – Case Study + APA Ethics Code Competence has
- Psychologist Competence – Case Study + APA Ethics Code Competence has
- n the article “Managing Strategy in Turbulent Times”, Perrott says, “Over time, a business needs to manage a balance between conditions of the environment, its strategy to develop opportunities and threats and its capability to implement such strategies.” A consumer products company wants to use Perrott’s framework to analyze possible strategic gaps and capability gaps as it seeks to bring a new line of environmentally friendly cleaning products to market. In a minimum of 300 words, discuss at least three external environmental factors the company must analyze to ensure that strategies will lead to success for this new venture. Why are these factors important in this situation? Describe at least three internal capabilities that the company must develop as it seeks to come to market with these new consumer products. Guided Response: Review the discussion board posts of your classmates. Note their descriptions of the external and internal factors. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Comment on the differences you discover between your lists and those of your classmates. How did the differences expand your knowledge of external and internal factors in strategy management?
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Assault in the City: CST and Criminal Responsibility at the Time of Offense Click here to study a vignette. If you cant click I also have the vignette attached Tasks: On the basis of the vignette you read, respond to the following: Define competency and indicate the standard used for juvenile and adult competency. Discuss how a CST evaluation is conducted, including any assessment instruments relevant in this particular vignette. On the basis of the information you have from the vignette, provide an opinion on the defendant's competence. Discuss the assessment of criminal responsibility by addressing the following: Present the standards used for criminal responsibility in your jurisdiction. This information can be obtained through an Internet search regarding the state law. Discuss the assessment procedures for an examination of MSO and the possible outcomes of NGRI and GBMI. 2 pages APA format