DHS: Centralized or decentralized model?While the DHS centralized model in place has had it problems and a decentralized model seems to be the quickest and attractive alternative that doesn’t guarantee results, would a compromise of both methods be the best course of action?
- Question: Q: Chapter Chapter 11 of Mertler and Vannata; answer exercises on pages 306 and 307: This exercise utilizes the SPSS data setprofile-e.sav, which can be downloaded from this Web site: www.Pvrczak.com/data Conduct a Forward: LR logistic regression analysis with the following variables: IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical) DV—satjob2 Note: The variable Iife2 is categorical such that dull = 1, routine/exciting = 2, and all other values are system missing. Develop a research question for the following scenario. Conduct a preliminary Linear Regression to identify outliers and evaluate multicollinearity among the five continuous variables . Complete the following: a. Using the Chi-Square table in Appendix B, identify the critical value atp< .001 for identifying outliers. Use Explore to determine if there are outliers. Which cases should be eliminated? b. Is multicollinearity a problem among the five continuous variables? Conduct Binary Logistic Regression using the Forward: LR method. IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical; last is the reference category) DV—satjob2 Note: Make sure that any outliers identified in Exercise 2a are removed from data before running the logistic regression. Also, designating life2 as a categorical covariate with the last category as the reference, essentially makes "routine/exciting" = 0 and "dull" = 1, so interpret the results accordingly. a. Which variables were entered into the model? b. To what degree does the model fit the data? Explain. c. Is the generated model significantly different from the constant-only model? d. How accurate is the model in predicting job satisfaction? e. What are the odds ratios for the model variables? Explain. Module 14 – Multi-level linear analyses: When do you use multi-level linear analyzes? Chapter 8 of Cronk (chapter below I wasn’t sure what was being asked) and answer all practice exercises; post your results here:
- topic argument-bullying Rhetorical mode-cause & effect
- Strayer SEC310 WK 10 Term Paper – DHS Progress
- Strayer SEC310 WK 2 Case Study 1 Impetus of the DHS
- Advantages of centralized organizations
- Centralized purchasing authority
- Consider the assumptions of the independent private values model. What are some specific reasons to believe that this particular auction is a good or a bad fit for that model? If you could change the model in one way, what change do you think would be most important?
- Which OSI Network Management Model is the same as the OSI model? Student Answer: Organizational Model