Explain the influence of the Internet as different forms of resources on different stages of B2B exchange process.
- Please clear you need 2 paragraphs for each for these questions? 1. With DHL promising increased competition in the US express package (integrated carrier) industry, various stakeholders would greet this prospect quite differently. In this discussion forum, address the following: Choose one of these stakeholder groups and explain from their perspective why you oppose or support the entry of DHL in the US domestic market: Federal, state and/or local government FedEx and UPS management and employees DHL management and employees Labor unions and package shippers Use the theories of various market structures to support your postings. 2. Describe at least one example of a firm that is using dynamic pricing to increase revenue. Be as specific as possible. 3. Supply chain-related electronic auctions have been increasing in sophistication and popularity over the years. Using the Internet, briefly describe at least one firm that offers electronic supply chain-related auctions and summarize the services they offer. Also, please share their Internet address with your classmates.
- The Harlem Renaissance was a cultural movement during the 1920s. Explain the different forms of art impacted during this movement.
- In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.
- WANs, MANs, and the Internet – Discussion Internet Architecture
- Influence of culture on psychopathologyDescribe the influence of cultu
- Nursing state of Illinois or federal policy that would potentially affect the actions of a nurse leader that concerns you in your practice role. In what environment or spheres of influence do nurses act to influence policy?
- How do providers influence the decisions that patients make? What type of decisions do patients make as a natural consequence of the influence from providers and physicians?
- Biddle and Hamermesh (1990) built a multiple regression model to study the tradeoff between time spent in sleeping and working and to look at other factors affecting sleep: Sleep = β0 + β1 totwrk + β2 educ + β3 age + ε where sleep and totwrk (total work) are measured in minutes per week and educ and age are measured in years. Suppose the following equation is estimated: Sleep = 3500 – 0.15 totwrk – 11.20 educ + 2.29 age + ε Discuss what would happen to someone’s sleep if they choose to work more. Analyze whether the factors of totwrk, educ, and age are enough factors to explain the variation in sleep. Explain which additional factors should be explored in order to explain the variation in sleep. Provide your reasoning.