Factors Influencing Student AchievementExplain how specific cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic factors influence student achievement. Then propose strategies to address each of the negative influences so as to promote achievement.
- n the article “Managing Strategy in Turbulent Times”, Perrott says, “Over time, a business needs to manage a balance between conditions of the environment, its strategy to develop opportunities and threats and its capability to implement such strategies.” A consumer products company wants to use Perrott’s framework to analyze possible strategic gaps and capability gaps as it seeks to bring a new line of environmentally friendly cleaning products to market. In a minimum of 300 words, discuss at least three external environmental factors the company must analyze to ensure that strategies will lead to success for this new venture. Why are these factors important in this situation? Describe at least three internal capabilities that the company must develop as it seeks to come to market with these new consumer products. Guided Response: Review the discussion board posts of your classmates. Note their descriptions of the external and internal factors. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Comment on the differences you discover between your lists and those of your classmates. How did the differences expand your knowledge of external and internal factors in strategy management?
- Biddle and Hamermesh (1990) built a multiple regression model to study the tradeoff between time spent in sleeping and working and to look at other factors affecting sleep: Sleep = β0 + β1 totwrk + β2 educ + β3 age + ε where sleep and totwrk (total work) are measured in minutes per week and educ and age are measured in years. Suppose the following equation is estimated: Sleep = 3500 – 0.15 totwrk – 11.20 educ + 2.29 age + ε Discuss what would happen to someone’s sleep if they choose to work more. Analyze whether the factors of totwrk, educ, and age are enough factors to explain the variation in sleep. Explain which additional factors should be explored in order to explain the variation in sleep. Provide your reasoning.
- factors influencing organizational readiness for your proposed changeO
- AET 505 Factors influencing current adult learning APA Format
- Factors influencing rate of diffusion
- Review on-line learning materials and reflect on what you have been taught about the health of Aboriginal Australians and factors influencing their health
- Post Discussion: Factors Influencing Longevity
- cultural competence in a specific cultural setting