Forensic Psychology WritingPlease provide a description of the three guidelines and/or principles related to testimony and/or report writing that you believe are most important to forensic assessment. Explain why you selected these guidelines as the most important. Finally, explain how you might apply each of them, using specific examples.
- Discussion Topics – Presentations and discussion may address the following topics – • Characteristics that distinguish an audit of financial statements from a forensic audit. • Lessons or best practices from the field of forensic auditing that could improve the quality of financial statement audits. • The potential objectives of the forensic audits envisioned by the November 2006 Paper. * * * The PCAOB is a private-sector, non-profit corporation, created by the SarbanesOxley Act of 2002, to oversee the auditors of public companies in order to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports. 13/ See paragraphs 27, 38, 46 and 76 of ISA 240, The Auditor's
- Choose two ethical considerations and two diversity considerations affecting your division. Write a 1050- to 1400-word proposal for your HR director in which you respond to the following: Provide current conditions and reasoning for a modification. Provide details about what the considerations are. Justify why they were important for your strategic HRM planning process. Recommend ways for addressing these considerations. Suggest specific recommendations for best practices for dealing with each consideration. Provide a rationale. Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- Provide a description of a course that you plan to develop for this class, including at least three (3) goals of the course.
- This week the H&R Block Practice Set is Problem 55 from Chapter 11. This problem requires you to compare two taxpayers, Bonnie and Jake's filing status to see if it is better for them to file single or jointly. You can do this in the H&R Block PRogram and provide me three separate files (pdf please!). Or you can plug in the figures on a word document and show me in a table format (or other format that clearly represents) the informaiton from the three returns. You will need to show me the the tax for each situation: Bonnie filing separately, Jake filing separately and Bonnie and Jake filing jointly. Some tips: Medical deductions come into play here. Pay close attention on whether the rental loss deduction can be taken if they file separately. The tax for each situation should be somewhere between $1500 and $4100.
- This assignment challenges your ability to identify, capture, sequence, and align process activities in a way that enables clear communication of the process and visibility to all activities, including those that are unseen by the customer. Following the example for an Automotive Service Operation process in Exhibit 7.3 in the text, create a service blueprint that depicts an overnight stay in a nationally-recognized hotel chain. Your blueprint should capture the process, which begins with a client’s call to the reservationist and ends with checkout and departure the following day. In addition to your service blueprint, prepare a brief description of two procedures that prevent or block mistakes in the hospitality service process. These process applications are commonly referred to as ‘poka-yokes’ – roughly translated from Japanese into English as ‘error or mistake-proofing’. Exhibit 7.3 in the text includes at least one ‘poka-yoke’ process for each of the four stages noted in the service blueprint that might serve as examples. Length: Your Service Blueprint should span 1-2 pages and may be built using any program of your choosing. It must be accompanied by a one-page description of your mistake-proofing process enhancements indicated above, including in-text citations. Include a brief introduction that broadly describes the contents of your assignment.
- Adolescent Risk-Taking Behaviors Provide a description of two adolesce
- Forensic Psychology: Hostage Negotiation
- "the drawbacks of current risk assessments makes a positive contribution to forensic psychology