- Question: Q: Chapter Chapter 11 of Mertler and Vannata; answer exercises on pages 306 and 307: This exercise utilizes the SPSS data setprofile-e.sav, which can be downloaded from this Web site: www.Pvrczak.com/data Conduct a Forward: LR logistic regression analysis with the following variables: IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical) DV—satjob2 Note: The variable Iife2 is categorical such that dull = 1, routine/exciting = 2, and all other values are system missing. Develop a research question for the following scenario. Conduct a preliminary Linear Regression to identify outliers and evaluate multicollinearity among the five continuous variables . Complete the following: a. Using the Chi-Square table in Appendix B, identify the critical value atp< .001 for identifying outliers. Use Explore to determine if there are outliers. Which cases should be eliminated? b. Is multicollinearity a problem among the five continuous variables? Conduct Binary Logistic Regression using the Forward: LR method. IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical; last is the reference category) DV—satjob2 Note: Make sure that any outliers identified in Exercise 2a are removed from data before running the logistic regression. Also, designating life2 as a categorical covariate with the last category as the reference, essentially makes "routine/exciting" = 0 and "dull" = 1, so interpret the results accordingly. a. Which variables were entered into the model? b. To what degree does the model fit the data? Explain. c. Is the generated model significantly different from the constant-only model? d. How accurate is the model in predicting job satisfaction? e. What are the odds ratios for the model variables? Explain. Module 14 – Multi-level linear analyses: When do you use multi-level linear analyzes? Chapter 8 of Cronk (chapter below I wasn’t sure what was being asked) and answer all practice exercises; post your results here:
- Please discuss the follwoing passage and describe its historical significance (what does it teach us about the past?) and place it in the larger historical context (what larger historical event/movement is it part of ?).
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Improving Health Care Costs: Historical Trends Describe the historical
- Need these 2 questions answered. 150 words total 75 for each question. Files are attached. Need referenced if using other source materials including chapter pages and appendix table. Thank you Question 1) Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to know if completed dishes are being delivered to the customer’s table within one minute of being completed by the chef. A random sample of 75 completed dishes showed that 60 were delivered within one minute of completion. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval for the true population proportion. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Question 2) A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals for the mean amount of money spent by all students attending the concert. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- Federalism in historical, political, and social context
- Regardless of the career path that you choose, the ability to define and formulate problems, find solutions and communicate your results is critical. You will have one project in Intermediate Algebra that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and help your teachers assess the General Education Outcomes (listed below) as stated by Barton County Community College. General Education Outcomes Fundamental outcomes: The student shall develop: F-1. An ability and willingness to think critically about any subject area and to generate logical questions. F-2. Problem-solving skills that can be used to seek answers to questions that arise within any subject area. F-3. A set of values, attitudes, and beliefs within the context of any subject area. F-4. An understanding of the historical perspective of a given subject area and how the history of a human endeavor has interacted with development of the subject area. F-5. A knowledge of information storage, access, and retrieval and how information technologies relate to a given subject area. F-6. An appreciation of the multicultural aspects of human endeavor and how this relates to the development of a given subject within different cultures. F-7. An understanding of relevance of a given subject to the individual students life and how the student can develop habits that encourage life-long, independent learning.
- Historical Context