- Question: Q: Chapter Chapter 11 of Mertler and Vannata; answer exercises on pages 306 and 307: This exercise utilizes the SPSS data setprofile-e.sav, which can be downloaded from this Web site: www.Pvrczak.com/data Conduct a Forward: LR logistic regression analysis with the following variables: IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical) DV—satjob2 Note: The variable Iife2 is categorical such that dull = 1, routine/exciting = 2, and all other values are system missing. Develop a research question for the following scenario. Conduct a preliminary Linear Regression to identify outliers and evaluate multicollinearity among the five continuous variables . Complete the following: a. Using the Chi-Square table in Appendix B, identify the critical value atp< .001 for identifying outliers. Use Explore to determine if there are outliers. Which cases should be eliminated? b. Is multicollinearity a problem among the five continuous variables? Conduct Binary Logistic Regression using the Forward: LR method. IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical; last is the reference category) DV—satjob2 Note: Make sure that any outliers identified in Exercise 2a are removed from data before running the logistic regression. Also, designating life2 as a categorical covariate with the last category as the reference, essentially makes "routine/exciting" = 0 and "dull" = 1, so interpret the results accordingly. a. Which variables were entered into the model? b. To what degree does the model fit the data? Explain. c. Is the generated model significantly different from the constant-only model? d. How accurate is the model in predicting job satisfaction? e. What are the odds ratios for the model variables? Explain. Module 14 – Multi-level linear analyses: When do you use multi-level linear analyzes? Chapter 8 of Cronk (chapter below I wasn’t sure what was being asked) and answer all practice exercises; post your results here:
- Critically examine bioethical issues in healthcare, research, and nursing Posted on 2nd October 2015 by Mike G in Assignments This assignment is intended to critically examine bioethical issues in healthcare, research, and nursing. This film is intended as a venue to stimulate critical thinking, analysis, generate discussion and discover understanding about underlying assumptions that influence your own perspectives about the meaning of bioethical theories and principles.As you watch the film, think, observe and reflect to address the following ethical framework listed below: Justice Based ethics, Right based Ethics, Duty based Ethics, and Virtue based Ethics. Focus on the roles and behaviors of the: nurse, physician, scientific community and society under each framework. Your assignment is to address the above roles as it relates to each of the framework with examples from the film. This paper should be the length that the writer determines is necessary to effectively convey the expected information.
- n the article “Managing Strategy in Turbulent Times”, Perrott says, “Over time, a business needs to manage a balance between conditions of the environment, its strategy to develop opportunities and threats and its capability to implement such strategies.” A consumer products company wants to use Perrott’s framework to analyze possible strategic gaps and capability gaps as it seeks to bring a new line of environmentally friendly cleaning products to market. In a minimum of 300 words, discuss at least three external environmental factors the company must analyze to ensure that strategies will lead to success for this new venture. Why are these factors important in this situation? Describe at least three internal capabilities that the company must develop as it seeks to come to market with these new consumer products. Guided Response: Review the discussion board posts of your classmates. Note their descriptions of the external and internal factors. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Comment on the differences you discover between your lists and those of your classmates. How did the differences expand your knowledge of external and internal factors in strategy management?
- LAW531 Week 4 Individual Assignment: Contract Creation Sim
- .Design an 8-Bit DAC Circuit –which I already supply along with the sim
- Consider the assumptions of the independent private values model. What are some specific reasons to believe that this particular auction is a good or a bad fit for that model? If you could change the model in one way, what change do you think would be most important?
- Which OSI Network Management Model is the same as the OSI model? Student Answer: Organizational Model
- differences between process improvement and problem solving framework