- Explain Kohlberg s theory of moral development. What did Carol Gilligan find and why is it a serious problem for the validity of the theory? How do we measure moral development and what are the problems with measurements? Can moral development programs reduce criminality
- Competency and Self-Determination in elderly patients Mrs. Jane Doe is
- It takes joan 7 times longer than jane to file reports
- Biography about Jane Addams, The Grimke Sisters, and Harriet Tubman
- Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements. Respond to the items below. 1. What is traditional utilitarianism? With traditional utilitarianism, how do you determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be? Include mention of the four (4) considerations to determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be. 2. Why is utilitarianism attractive to many? Discuss three (3) reasons. 3. What is the ecological ethic? 4. How does utilitarianism support the ecological ethic?
- psychodynamics theories, humanistic/trait theories and the social-cognitive theories
- Essay – psychodynamics theories, humanistic/trait theories and the social-cognitive theories
- Theories of Human Development There exists a multitude of theories tha