- Explain Kohlberg s theory of moral development. What did Carol Gilligan find and why is it a serious problem for the validity of the theory? How do we measure moral development and what are the problems with measurements? Can moral development programs reduce criminality
- issues of the development of psychology in the field of law enforcement and the legal, ethical, and professional issues caused by incorporating psychologists into law enforcement.
- Attachment, cognition, moral reasoning, developmental models, language, attention, sensation, and perception
- Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements. Respond to the items below. 1. What is traditional utilitarianism? With traditional utilitarianism, how do you determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be? Include mention of the four (4) considerations to determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be. 2. Why is utilitarianism attractive to many? Discuss three (3) reasons. 3. What is the ecological ethic? 4. How does utilitarianism support the ecological ethic?
- 1. A CPA studied the number of exemptions claimed on tax returns. The
- Legal decision makingQuestion is:Scholars who have studied approaches
- write about a hazardous materials incident or an environmental health and safety (EHS) project that involves a material(s) with a hazard(s) that falls under the hazard classification that we have studied so far (water/air reactive, corrosive, or toxic).
- Compare differing conceptualizations of the mind and how the mind is studied.