Mr. Aegon Targaryen is the data architect hired by Macquarie University to work on the spreadsheets and convert it into relational databases. Aegon has decided to prototype the conference sessions aspect of the university. Your task is to help Aegon construct the tables in the database and write frequently run queries.
- Strayer CIS510 WK 2 Assignment 1 – Application and Technology Architect
- Question: Q: Chapter Chapter 11 of Mertler and Vannata; answer exercises on pages 306 and 307: This exercise utilizes the SPSS data setprofile-e.sav, which can be downloaded from this Web site: www.Pvrczak.com/data Conduct a Forward: LR logistic regression analysis with the following variables: IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical) DV—satjob2 Note: The variable Iife2 is categorical such that dull = 1, routine/exciting = 2, and all other values are system missing. Develop a research question for the following scenario. Conduct a preliminary Linear Regression to identify outliers and evaluate multicollinearity among the five continuous variables . Complete the following: a. Using the Chi-Square table in Appendix B, identify the critical value atp< .001 for identifying outliers. Use Explore to determine if there are outliers. Which cases should be eliminated? b. Is multicollinearity a problem among the five continuous variables? Conduct Binary Logistic Regression using the Forward: LR method. IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical; last is the reference category) DV—satjob2 Note: Make sure that any outliers identified in Exercise 2a are removed from data before running the logistic regression. Also, designating life2 as a categorical covariate with the last category as the reference, essentially makes "routine/exciting" = 0 and "dull" = 1, so interpret the results accordingly. a. Which variables were entered into the model? b. To what degree does the model fit the data? Explain. c. Is the generated model significantly different from the constant-only model? d. How accurate is the model in predicting job satisfaction? e. What are the odds ratios for the model variables? Explain. Module 14 – Multi-level linear analyses: When do you use multi-level linear analyzes? Chapter 8 of Cronk (chapter below I wasn’t sure what was being asked) and answer all practice exercises; post your results here:
- By reviewing demographic data and comparing county data with state and national data, you will be able to determine how your county compares to others across the nation.
- Visit the U.S. Government Web site, TradeStats Express:http://tse.export.gov/TSE/TSEReports.aspx?DATA=NTD Find National Trade Data. Determine the trade balance between the U.S. and China for the most recent five year period. Illustrate the trend over this period with a graph of the data.
- Week 2 Discussion: Developing Your Project ScopeYou have been hired to
- You have been hired as a nightclub intern to address the nightclubs information needs.
- Rodgers International-As the newly hired financial analyst for Rodgers International, you are charged with
- You have recently hired a new assistant, Susan Thompson,