Multicultural Approach to Counseling-Discuss the ethical need for a multicultural approach to counseling.-Why is this important to counselors?-Describe several of the competencies related to multicultural counseling. (use apa articles for support)
- Attached you will find a list of therapist who contributed to the field of play therapy. Choose one and complete part 1. Attached you will also a list of clients choose one and complete part 2. Attached is also a grading rubric. Part 1 What is your name? Where are you from? Describe your place in history and any important events that are occurring. Tell about your personal experiences that shaped your professional work. What kind of work do you do? What are your research interests? Tell about your theoretical approach, the role of play in your work, how it came to be, who influenced you the most, and what people will do in the future with your approach. Part 2 Continuing to write as the contributor, discuss the client case study. What are your goals in therapy in this case, and what kind of interventions would you use with the client to reach those goals? Provide a brief transcript of your third session with this client. What kind of ethical problems might you encounter and how would you handle them? Finally, give a prediction of how long your therapy might last with this client and how you might approach termination.
- Case Studies in Multicultural Counseling and Therapy
- multicultural counseling conceptualization
- Multicultural Counseling Video Analysis
- Introduction to Multicultural Counseling
- Developing Multicultural Counseling Competence
- Assume the role of Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper: Describe the product you selected in terms of the four utilities of customer value. Identify the product’s target market at home and in your stated foreign market. Indicate the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets. Explain how you would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product in the foreign market. Discuss the major environmental facts and trends in the foreign markets that might affect sales of the product. Explain how you would develop, execute and measure a campaign for this product considering the four p’s (product, price, promotion, and place). Discuss the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.
- Explain the importance of ethical and multicultural competency to the practice of professional psychology.