Question 2: (20 points)In the yawncat (a rare hypothetical animal), the dominant allele R causes solid tail color, and the recessive allele r results in white spots on a colored background. The black coat color allele B is dominant to the brown allele b, but these genes can only be expressed if the animal has an mm genotype located at the third gene locus. Animals that are M- are yellow regardless of which allele from the B locus is present. A mating between a solid yellow-tailed male yawncat and a solid brown-tailed female yawncat produce 16 offspring with the following tail phenotypes: six solid yellow, two spotted yellow, three solid black, one spotted black, three solid brown, and one spotted brown.a. What are the most likely genotypes of the male and female parents? Explain the strategy used to determine the genotypes. ‘b. What is the probability of the next offspring having a spotted yellow tail? Please show a detailed explanation
- Question 1 Question text According to Walter Murch in the documentary Cutting Edge, _______ was the development in 1903 that allowed cinema to "take off." Select one: a. the close-up b. synchronous sound c. the camera dolly d. editing Question 2 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, classic editing was revolutionized by Soviet Formalists and _______________. Select one: a. Italian Neo-realism. b. world cinema from Japan, Sweden and India. c. The French New Wave of "film critics turned directors." d. Hollywood's Golden Era. Question 3 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, D.W. Griffith developed "classical editing," which relied on…. Select one: a. "collision editing" b. "the invisible cut" Yes. Griffith's classical editing minimized the cut by cutting gradually cutting in on a wide shot of a subject to a close shot of it, action always seeming continuous and fluid.. c. "sustaining cinema's inherent realism by avoiding cuts" d. "jump cuts that maintained basic framing despite omissions of time" Question 4 Question text The Cutting Edge argues that digital editing within the frame Select one: a. may be possible within the next 10 years. b. is not as effective as editing together more than six shots in a second. c. is not as effective as editing together at least two shots every ten seconds. d. not only "increases the editor's control but also multiplies the number of decisions to be made." Question 5 Complete 2.00 points out of 2.00 Flag question Question text In the documentary Cutting Edge, Auguste Lumiere, one of "the fathers of cinema" is quoted as saying that…. Select one: a. "cinema was an invention without a future." Yes. It's important to note that Lumiere's movies were not edited. b. "editing was the essence of cinema." c. "editing should be seamless." d. "cinema was a revolutionary invention."
- Design a tabular column to explain the main structural features of a typical animal cell and the function of the main parts of an animal cell as seen under the electron microscope.
- Question 2 0 / 1.5 points In 1876, George Armstrong Custer made his "last stand" against the Apache in Kansas. Question options: False Question 3
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- distribute a rare, but effective, cure.
- . PART 1 (35 points total 5 points for each part and 10
- Which of the following statements about the qualitative approach to project risk assessment is(are) most correct? (Points : 3) Qualitative risk assessment involves the answers to a number of yes/no questions. Typically, yes answers are assigned one point and no answers, zero points.
- Given an equation of a line, find equations for lines parallel or perpendicular to it going through specified points. Find the appropriate equations and points from the table below. Simplify your equations into slope-intercept form.