Substance abuse/PTSD assessment
- Substance abuse/PTSD assessment As Chapter 6 begins, you are introduc
- The Reeves (2007) text is separated into four sections: Classroom Assessment, SystemLevel Assessment, Assessment Challenges, and Assessment Leadership.
- At the department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the process of getting license plates for your car begins
- This assignment challenges your ability to identify, capture, sequence, and align process activities in a way that enables clear communication of the process and visibility to all activities, including those that are unseen by the customer. Following the example for an Automotive Service Operation process in Exhibit 7.3 in the text, create a service blueprint that depicts an overnight stay in a nationally-recognized hotel chain. Your blueprint should capture the process, which begins with a client’s call to the reservationist and ends with checkout and departure the following day. In addition to your service blueprint, prepare a brief description of two procedures that prevent or block mistakes in the hospitality service process. These process applications are commonly referred to as ‘poka-yokes’ – roughly translated from Japanese into English as ‘error or mistake-proofing’. Exhibit 7.3 in the text includes at least one ‘poka-yoke’ process for each of the four stages noted in the service blueprint that might serve as examples. Length: Your Service Blueprint should span 1-2 pages and may be built using any program of your choosing. It must be accompanied by a one-page description of your mistake-proofing process enhancements indicated above, including in-text citations. Include a brief introduction that broadly describes the contents of your assignment.
- Factors Leading to Substance Abuse
- Psychosocial Aspects of Substance Abuse/Dependence Treatments
- scholarly Article critique for social work substance abuse
- Substance Abuse Treatment Research