Team and Workplace: Team Assignment1- Describe the five-stage model of group development and the cautions associated with its use.2- Describe the four main components of effective teams. 3- How can managers help individuals become team players?
- Question: Q: Chapter Chapter 11 of Mertler and Vannata; answer exercises on pages 306 and 307: This exercise utilizes the SPSS data setprofile-e.sav, which can be downloaded from this Web site: www.Pvrczak.com/data Conduct a Forward: LR logistic regression analysis with the following variables: IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical) DV—satjob2 Note: The variable Iife2 is categorical such that dull = 1, routine/exciting = 2, and all other values are system missing. Develop a research question for the following scenario. Conduct a preliminary Linear Regression to identify outliers and evaluate multicollinearity among the five continuous variables . Complete the following: a. Using the Chi-Square table in Appendix B, identify the critical value atp< .001 for identifying outliers. Use Explore to determine if there are outliers. Which cases should be eliminated? b. Is multicollinearity a problem among the five continuous variables? Conduct Binary Logistic Regression using the Forward: LR method. IV—age, educ, hrsl, sibs, rincom91, life2 (categorical; last is the reference category) DV—satjob2 Note: Make sure that any outliers identified in Exercise 2a are removed from data before running the logistic regression. Also, designating life2 as a categorical covariate with the last category as the reference, essentially makes "routine/exciting" = 0 and "dull" = 1, so interpret the results accordingly. a. Which variables were entered into the model? b. To what degree does the model fit the data? Explain. c. Is the generated model significantly different from the constant-only model? d. How accurate is the model in predicting job satisfaction? e. What are the odds ratios for the model variables? Explain. Module 14 – Multi-level linear analyses: When do you use multi-level linear analyzes? Chapter 8 of Cronk (chapter below I wasn’t sure what was being asked) and answer all practice exercises; post your results here:
- Five Stage Sustainability Journey model
- Young adulthood stage Select an age/stage that interests you and for w
- Why should EEO laws set objective standards for all in the workplace? What does it mean to have diversity in the workplace? How are EEO laws applied to the employees in the workplace?
- Three stage model of interviewing
- Consider the assumptions of the independent private values model. What are some specific reasons to believe that this particular auction is a good or a bad fit for that model? If you could change the model in one way, what change do you think would be most important?
- Which OSI Network Management Model is the same as the OSI model? Student Answer: Organizational Model
- Identify and describe Erikson’s stages of development as each applies to your own personality formation. How did success at one stage prepare you for meeting the next challenge?