The expected times and variances for the project activities are given below. What is the probability of completing the project in 25 periods
- At this point, you have launched your capstone project (multiple server and workstation integration in a single network project). You are now expected to implement the project and incorporate control mechanisms or best practices that you selected in the Discussion Board. If you have not selected reports such as Gantt charts or your project schedule with tracking information, please include them in this week’s deliverables. This deliverables for Week 3 are as follows: Project Monitoring Reports Provide samples of at least 3 monitoring status reports. Describe what information each report provides in terms of supporting project monitoring. How often should these reports be generated, and who should receive them to make sure corrective actions are timely when needed? Project Control Processes Depict the control process in a diagram. Provide a narration that thoroughly describes the control process. Discuss how project monitoring reports help with the control process. Outline some strategies for if your project gets behind schedule or over budget.
- This assignment challenges your ability to identify, capture, sequence, and align process activities in a way that enables clear communication of the process and visibility to all activities, including those that are unseen by the customer. Following the example for an Automotive Service Operation process in Exhibit 7.3 in the text, create a service blueprint that depicts an overnight stay in a nationally-recognized hotel chain. Your blueprint should capture the process, which begins with a client’s call to the reservationist and ends with checkout and departure the following day. In addition to your service blueprint, prepare a brief description of two procedures that prevent or block mistakes in the hospitality service process. These process applications are commonly referred to as ‘poka-yokes’ – roughly translated from Japanese into English as ‘error or mistake-proofing’. Exhibit 7.3 in the text includes at least one ‘poka-yoke’ process for each of the four stages noted in the service blueprint that might serve as examples. Length: Your Service Blueprint should span 1-2 pages and may be built using any program of your choosing. It must be accompanied by a one-page description of your mistake-proofing process enhancements indicated above, including in-text citations. Include a brief introduction that broadly describes the contents of your assignment.
- Budgeting and Variances
- Compute all of the materials and labor variances
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- BUS620 Week 1 Assignment – The Future of the New York Times
- Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats ( JASPER JOHNS) Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists) Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or another subject approved in advance by the professor.)
- NY Times article review – It’s Not Always Depression