- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Discussion Topics – Presentations and discussion may address the following topics – • Characteristics that distinguish an audit of financial statements from a forensic audit. • Lessons or best practices from the field of forensic auditing that could improve the quality of financial statement audits. • The potential objectives of the forensic audits envisioned by the November 2006 Paper. * * * The PCAOB is a private-sector, non-profit corporation, created by the SarbanesOxley Act of 2002, to oversee the auditors of public companies in order to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports. 13/ See paragraphs 27, 38, 46 and 76 of ISA 240, The Auditor's
- HOW DOES ORGANIC STRUCTURE HELP IN TODAYS BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT? (about
- why Clinton’s Health Plan was unsuccessful. Discuss the features of the Clinton health care reform plan
- Compared and contrasted the Nursing Process and the Holistic Care Process in identifying the rationales of the diagnoses.
- Nurses as Leaders in Health Care Reform
- ACA Power Point Presentation : health care reform bill
- Possible effects of health care reform from a financial and accounting perspective