Use the Internet to locate information regarding a negotiation from the past 6 months that you would consider to be integrative in nature.Examine the differences between distributive and integrative negotiation. Determine the importance of separating the people from the problem when negotiating. Support your position with examples from the negotiation you chose.Respond to at least one of your classmates. Comment on how the negotiation strategy and planning could have affected the negotiation.
- Case Study – Using the Internet and the library, locate information on performance management systems.
- Assault in the City: CST and Criminal Responsibility at the Time of Offense Click here to study a vignette. If you cant click I also have the vignette attached Tasks: On the basis of the vignette you read, respond to the following: Define competency and indicate the standard used for juvenile and adult competency. Discuss how a CST evaluation is conducted, including any assessment instruments relevant in this particular vignette. On the basis of the information you have from the vignette, provide an opinion on the defendant's competence. Discuss the assessment of criminal responsibility by addressing the following: Present the standards used for criminal responsibility in your jurisdiction. This information can be obtained through an Internet search regarding the state law. Discuss the assessment procedures for an examination of MSO and the possible outcomes of NGRI and GBMI. 2 pages APA format
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- Review the CDC link http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html about the Ziki virus and use the Internet to locate one or two (1-2) articles about the Ziki virus
- In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.
- Please clear you need 2 paragraphs for each for these questions? 1. With DHL promising increased competition in the US express package (integrated carrier) industry, various stakeholders would greet this prospect quite differently. In this discussion forum, address the following: Choose one of these stakeholder groups and explain from their perspective why you oppose or support the entry of DHL in the US domestic market: Federal, state and/or local government FedEx and UPS management and employees DHL management and employees Labor unions and package shippers Use the theories of various market structures to support your postings. 2. Describe at least one example of a firm that is using dynamic pricing to increase revenue. Be as specific as possible. 3. Supply chain-related electronic auctions have been increasing in sophistication and popularity over the years. Using the Internet, briefly describe at least one firm that offers electronic supply chain-related auctions and summarize the services they offer. Also, please share their Internet address with your classmates.
- WANs, MANs, and the Internet – Discussion Internet Architecture
- Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication