Why do we have such costly health care, and is this commensurate with the value received?What drives our health care costs and how can we control or reduce them while maintaining or increasing value?
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- find an exhibit that you personally find compelling (your essay should also reflect why you care about the issue and why your reader should care about the issue as well), and then suggest compelling implications for the texts you use for referenc
- Identify why it is important for nurses to acknowledge the many determinants of health in meeting the health care needs of someone with a mental health condition
- why Clinton’s Health Plan was unsuccessful. Discuss the features of the Clinton health care reform plan
- Choose a health behavior theory and explain how you might apply it in a specific situation, real or imagined. Can you see yourself doing this in practice? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, what are our best options for dealing with solid waste? With hazardous waste? Discuss the main provisions of RCRA and CERCLA. Do you think that these regulations go far enough in protecting human health and the environment? Why, or why no
- Policy, Organization & Financing of Health Care: Topic selection -an appropriate bill that impacts health care Custom Essay
- Current and Future Economic Issues Impacting Health Care Sector Use the Internet or Strayer online databases to research five (5) of what you believe to be the most important and pressing economic issues that confront the United States health care industry today and will continue to do so into the next decade.