Why is it important for those who design and develop business documents to prepare documentation and written procedures to assist employees to use them?
- Please be sure you have submitted the Word document you intended; posting the wrong document may cause you to be penalized, especially if it is late. Please, please double-check by opening your document in your folder after you’ve submitted it to make sure it is complete and the one you intended to submit. After the deadline, I cannot accept revisions to your assignment.
- n the article “Managing Strategy in Turbulent Times”, Perrott says, “Over time, a business needs to manage a balance between conditions of the environment, its strategy to develop opportunities and threats and its capability to implement such strategies.” A consumer products company wants to use Perrott’s framework to analyze possible strategic gaps and capability gaps as it seeks to bring a new line of environmentally friendly cleaning products to market. In a minimum of 300 words, discuss at least three external environmental factors the company must analyze to ensure that strategies will lead to success for this new venture. Why are these factors important in this situation? Describe at least three internal capabilities that the company must develop as it seeks to come to market with these new consumer products. Guided Response: Review the discussion board posts of your classmates. Note their descriptions of the external and internal factors. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Comment on the differences you discover between your lists and those of your classmates. How did the differences expand your knowledge of external and internal factors in strategy management?
- The Plan Comes Together Not all of the elements of the situation analysis can be accounted for during the strategy development process. Presentation Script Throughout the class, you have analyzed many aspects of your company. Now you will put it all together in a presentation format. Your presentation will provide a comprehensive look at the marketing plan for your company's product. You are permitted to use sections from earlier assignments in the course to develop the presentation. Include the following: Create a script to accompany the presentation. It should be informative and targeted to a professional clientele. This part of the Individual Project should be at least 2–3 pages in length (single-spaced). PowerPoint Presentation Complete the following: Create a professional PowerPoint slideshow. You will be assessed on the design of the presentation (including colors, backgrounds, professionalism, font, and graphics). Optional content includes sound, videos, and animation. Write a script in a Word document This part of the Individual Project should be at least 12 slides (body of presentation). Please submit your assignment. Two files will need to be uploaded.
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- Identify two articles in the University Library: one in which the business problem is researched using a qualitative design and the other using a quantitative design
- . Select someone you know personally, and write as much as you can about the biological, psychological, social, and spiritual aspects of the person’s life. Make sure you identify which factors are positive and which may be detrimental. Is it difficult to distinguish between any of these four aspects of functioning? Are any of the four aspects easier to document? If so, why?
- Summarize the reasons why Senate Bill 618 was implemented in California, the program’s design, and why it was different from traditional prison programming.
- ToolsCorp Corporation – discuss complete strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis (including at least 5 factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within ToolsCorp and the environment that ToolsCorp is proposing