After discussion with your mentor, name one financial aspect, one quality aspect, and one clinical aspect that need to be taken into account for developing the evidence-based practice project. Explain how your proposal will directly and indirectly impact each of the aspects.
- BIOT 645 Week 4: Quality ManagementWhat is the difference between qual
- Role of mentor
- Discussion Question: Transference and Countertransference By Saturday, March 5, 2016, respond to the discussion question. Submit your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Use the same Discussion Area to comment on your classmates' submissions and continue the discussion untilWednesday, March 9, 2016. At an inpatient residential treatment facility, a depressed client unrelentingly begs the attending consultant for a weekend discharge pass. While begging for the pass, the client states, "You remind me so much of my brother. He was always such an easygoing, kind person. Whatever you decide is fine. I trust my brother so much to make wise decisions. You are so much like him. So I trust you will make the right decision." The consultant finally agrees and allows the patient to be discharged. The consultant is aware that the client has attempted suicide two times in the past. The consultant does not take the time to check with the licensed on-site clinician in charge before signing the weekend discharge slip. Answer the following questions: What issues of transference are displayed by the client? Explain in your own words. Did the consultant act ethically by allowing the client to be discharged? Discuss. Is it possible that countertransference played a part in how the consultant acted? If so, how? What are the other pitfalls facing consultants in the mental health profession? What ethical guidelines would you follow if you were a consultant in the mental health profession?
- Based on the organization you selected, coca cola, this write a financial plan of 350-500 words, plus spreadsheet(s) that addresses the following (guidelines): Using Excel, create a 3-year pro forma income statement for your organization or product/service. What will be your financial break-even point? If you require investment capital, identify possible sources (friends, family, banks, USSBA, etc.). How will you use financial information to help you craft your business strategy? What key financial ratio will you be using to measure the performance of your organization to determine success? Use Microsoft Excel for all computations where applicable. Ensure that the Excel file includes the associated cell computations in order to receive full credit. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin
- Discussion Topics – Presentations and discussion may address the following topics – • Characteristics that distinguish an audit of financial statements from a forensic audit. • Lessons or best practices from the field of forensic auditing that could improve the quality of financial statement audits. • The potential objectives of the forensic audits envisioned by the November 2006 Paper. * * * The PCAOB is a private-sector, non-profit corporation, created by the SarbanesOxley Act of 2002, to oversee the auditors of public companies in order to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports. 13/ See paragraphs 27, 38, 46 and 76 of ISA 240, The Auditor's
- Select any principle, rule, term, or general aspect that differs under
- Discuss what you believe is the most important aspect of managerial ac
- Choose a particular aspect of a culture related to a clinical encounter/experience you have had