- Question 1 Question text According to Walter Murch in the documentary Cutting Edge, _______ was the development in 1903 that allowed cinema to "take off." Select one: a. the close-up b. synchronous sound c. the camera dolly d. editing Question 2 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, classic editing was revolutionized by Soviet Formalists and _______________. Select one: a. Italian Neo-realism. b. world cinema from Japan, Sweden and India. c. The French New Wave of "film critics turned directors." d. Hollywood's Golden Era. Question 3 Question text According to The Cutting Edge, D.W. Griffith developed "classical editing," which relied on…. Select one: a. "collision editing" b. "the invisible cut" Yes. Griffith's classical editing minimized the cut by cutting gradually cutting in on a wide shot of a subject to a close shot of it, action always seeming continuous and fluid.. c. "sustaining cinema's inherent realism by avoiding cuts" d. "jump cuts that maintained basic framing despite omissions of time" Question 4 Question text The Cutting Edge argues that digital editing within the frame Select one: a. may be possible within the next 10 years. b. is not as effective as editing together more than six shots in a second. c. is not as effective as editing together at least two shots every ten seconds. d. not only "increases the editor's control but also multiplies the number of decisions to be made." Question 5 Complete 2.00 points out of 2.00 Flag question Question text In the documentary Cutting Edge, Auguste Lumiere, one of "the fathers of cinema" is quoted as saying that…. Select one: a. "cinema was an invention without a future." Yes. It's important to note that Lumiere's movies were not edited. b. "editing was the essence of cinema." c. "editing should be seamless." d. "cinema was a revolutionary invention."
- Need these 2 questions answered. 150 words total 75 for each question. Files are attached. Need referenced if using other source materials including chapter pages and appendix table. Thank you Question 1) Keri is the owner of a new restaurant in the downtown area of her hometown. To continuously improve service, she would like to know if completed dishes are being delivered to the customer’s table within one minute of being completed by the chef. A random sample of 75 completed dishes showed that 60 were delivered within one minute of completion. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence interval for the true population proportion. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Question 2) A random sample of 100 students attending a concert spent an average of $142 on their tickets with a standard deviation of $47.50. Calculate the 90%, 95%, and 99% confidence intervals for the mean amount of money spent by all students attending the concert. Interpret your response within the context of the situation. Refer to Chapter 17, pp. 427-430 on calculating confidence intervals. Click here for Table A.2 from the appendix. Your response should be at least 75 words in length, unless otherwise specified. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
- QNT 561 Final Exam. 400+ questions. All possible questions covered.
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- Discussion Question: Transference and Countertransference By Saturday, March 5, 2016, respond to the discussion question. Submit your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Use the same Discussion Area to comment on your classmates' submissions and continue the discussion untilWednesday, March 9, 2016. At an inpatient residential treatment facility, a depressed client unrelentingly begs the attending consultant for a weekend discharge pass. While begging for the pass, the client states, "You remind me so much of my brother. He was always such an easygoing, kind person. Whatever you decide is fine. I trust my brother so much to make wise decisions. You are so much like him. So I trust you will make the right decision." The consultant finally agrees and allows the patient to be discharged. The consultant is aware that the client has attempted suicide two times in the past. The consultant does not take the time to check with the licensed on-site clinician in charge before signing the weekend discharge slip. Answer the following questions: What issues of transference are displayed by the client? Explain in your own words. Did the consultant act ethically by allowing the client to be discharged? Discuss. Is it possible that countertransference played a part in how the consultant acted? If so, how? What are the other pitfalls facing consultants in the mental health profession? What ethical guidelines would you follow if you were a consultant in the mental health profession?
- Question 2 0 / 1.5 points In 1876, George Armstrong Custer made his "last stand" against the Apache in Kansas. Question options: False Question 3
- ACCT 429 Week 8 : Final Week – Final Exam
- STRAYER CIS109 WEEK 7 Case Study 2: Collaboration Systems at Isuzu Australia Limited