What are the Decision Support Systems?What kind of information is gathered and presented by Decision Support Systems?What is the history of Decision Support Systems?What are the different types of Decision Support Systems?What are the features and characteristics of the different types of Decision Support Systems?What are the components of Decision Support Systems?What are the development frameworks of Decision Support Systems?How are Decision Support Systems classified?What are the applications of Decision Support Systems?What are the benefits of Decision Support Systems?What are disadvantages associated with Decision Support Systems?Would you encourage organizations to use Decision Support Systems?
- Assignment: Brief 6: Flashy Flashers Purpose To assess your ability to apply the concepts from readings to a case situation. Action Items Read the Flashy Flashers case at the end of Chapter 16. Case Background: You are to take on the role of Kathryn Marley. You are to address your brief to the president of the company, Johnny Bennett. Download the 5-step critical-thinking decision-making matrix. Complete the questions concerning Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem. CompleteStep 2: Obtaining Information on the matrix.Specifically, you are required to do A manual MRP explosion for the sidelamps and headlamps for the next 6 weeks (beginning with the current week). Assume that it is now the start of week 1. Fill in the planned order releases form provided in Table 16.15. It should show the planned order releases for all items for the next 6 weeks. Worksheets on the manual MRP explosion and list the actions that planners should consider this week to (1) release new orders, (2) expedite scheduled changes, and (3) delay a scheduled receipt's due date. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix. Review the Sample Business Brief and thegrading rubric for the assignment. Write aone-page analysisaccording to the Business Brief Guidelines.Complete sentences must be used (bullets not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your brief should incorporate all of following instructions: An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation. Note: The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company. The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the matrix). Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the situation. Develop your analysis by addressing the following points. The information for this section of brief should be derived from Steps 2 and 3 of the matrix. Analysis of the data derived when completing Step 2. Identification of the good and bad points of MRP implementation at Flashy Flashers. Conclusion header – This section should include your opinion based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. Your recommendation should address the following question and provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion: How can the resource planning process at Flashy Flashers be improved upon? (From Step 4 of the matrix) APA citation(s) and reference(s). Check your writing style by using theGrammarlyapp you downloaded. (See instructions under Week 1 Preparation.) Correct your business brief as needed. Submit your business brief toturnitin.com. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make any modifications as needed to your business brief. This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing. Attach the appendices to your paper: Appendix A containing the data information from Step 2. Appendix B containing the completed decision-making matrix. Appendix C containing the grading rubric for the assignment.
- Attached you will find a list of therapist who contributed to the field of play therapy. Choose one and complete part 1. Attached you will also a list of clients choose one and complete part 2. Attached is also a grading rubric. Part 1 What is your name? Where are you from? Describe your place in history and any important events that are occurring. Tell about your personal experiences that shaped your professional work. What kind of work do you do? What are your research interests? Tell about your theoretical approach, the role of play in your work, how it came to be, who influenced you the most, and what people will do in the future with your approach. Part 2 Continuing to write as the contributor, discuss the client case study. What are your goals in therapy in this case, and what kind of interventions would you use with the client to reach those goals? Provide a brief transcript of your third session with this client. What kind of ethical problems might you encounter and how would you handle them? Finally, give a prediction of how long your therapy might last with this client and how you might approach termination.
- What experiences have you had with business training and support? The experiences may be as a giver or receiver of the service. What are the impacts of good training and support? What are the impacts of bad training and support? Why do you think bad training and bad support happen?
- Strategic Decision Support Health information systems can be divided i
- Analyze the flow of data and information among disparate health information systems to support internal and external business processes
- Discussion Question: Transference and Countertransference By Saturday, March 5, 2016, respond to the discussion question. Submit your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Use the same Discussion Area to comment on your classmates' submissions and continue the discussion untilWednesday, March 9, 2016. At an inpatient residential treatment facility, a depressed client unrelentingly begs the attending consultant for a weekend discharge pass. While begging for the pass, the client states, "You remind me so much of my brother. He was always such an easygoing, kind person. Whatever you decide is fine. I trust my brother so much to make wise decisions. You are so much like him. So I trust you will make the right decision." The consultant finally agrees and allows the patient to be discharged. The consultant is aware that the client has attempted suicide two times in the past. The consultant does not take the time to check with the licensed on-site clinician in charge before signing the weekend discharge slip. Answer the following questions: What issues of transference are displayed by the client? Explain in your own words. Did the consultant act ethically by allowing the client to be discharged? Discuss. Is it possible that countertransference played a part in how the consultant acted? If so, how? What are the other pitfalls facing consultants in the mental health profession? What ethical guidelines would you follow if you were a consultant in the mental health profession?
- DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- Clinical Decision Support Systems – Paper