Please see the attached file.
- Attached you will find a list of therapist who contributed to the field of play therapy. Choose one and complete part 1. Attached you will also a list of clients choose one and complete part 2. Attached is also a grading rubric. Part 1 What is your name? Where are you from? Describe your place in history and any important events that are occurring. Tell about your personal experiences that shaped your professional work. What kind of work do you do? What are your research interests? Tell about your theoretical approach, the role of play in your work, how it came to be, who influenced you the most, and what people will do in the future with your approach. Part 2 Continuing to write as the contributor, discuss the client case study. What are your goals in therapy in this case, and what kind of interventions would you use with the client to reach those goals? Provide a brief transcript of your third session with this client. What kind of ethical problems might you encounter and how would you handle them? Finally, give a prediction of how long your therapy might last with this client and how you might approach termination.
- Please see the attached file and Provide SQL CREATE queries
- This week the H&R Block Practice Set is Problem 55 from Chapter 11. This problem requires you to compare two taxpayers, Bonnie and Jake's filing status to see if it is better for them to file single or jointly. You can do this in the H&R Block PRogram and provide me three separate files (pdf please!). Or you can plug in the figures on a word document and show me in a table format (or other format that clearly represents) the informaiton from the three returns. You will need to show me the the tax for each situation: Bonnie filing separately, Jake filing separately and Bonnie and Jake filing jointly. Some tips: Medical deductions come into play here. Pay close attention on whether the rental loss deduction can be taken if they file separately. The tax for each situation should be somewhere between $1500 and $4100.
- Below attached is the question Attachments: IM
- See attached excel file with questions
- Review your readings and discussions on the Circored Project first introduced in Week 2 ( the document file containing the lecture slides has been attached to help you complete this assignment.)
- Please be sure you have submitted the Word document you intended; posting the wrong document may cause you to be penalized, especially if it is late. Please, please double-check by opening your document in your folder after you’ve submitted it to make sure it is complete and the one you intended to submit. After the deadline, I cannot accept revisions to your assignment.
- Create a standalone java file that reads from a text file