Your client is a closely held corporation with five shareholders. They operate a manufacturing company based in New Jersey and are considering expanding in Asia Pacific. They are profitable with significant cash and retained earnings. The corporation has never paid a dividend. What advice would you provide to this company to avoid the accumulated earnings tax?
- Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client. Project description Assignment Health Screening and History of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client (A Direct Care Experience) View Rubric Due Date: Nov 17, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 150 Details: In this assignment, you will be completing a comprehensive health screening and history on a young adult. To complete this assignment, do the following: Select an adolescent or young adult client on whom to perform a health screening and history. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. Complete the “Health History and Screening of an Adolescent or Young Adult Client” worksheet. Format the write-up in a manner that is easily read, computer-generated, neat, and without spelling errors. Complete the assignment as outlined on the worksheet, including: 1. Biographical Data 2. Past Health History 3. Family History: Obstetrics History (if applicable) and Well Young Adult Behavioral Health History Screening 4. Review of Systems 5. Include all components of the health history 6. Use correct acronyms or abbreviations when indicated 7. Develop three Nursing Diagnoses for this client based on the health history and screening. Include: one actual nursing diagnosis, one wellness nursing diagnosis, one “Risk For” nursing diagnosis, and your rationale for the choice of each nursing diagnosis for this client. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Discussion Question: Transference and Countertransference By Saturday, March 5, 2016, respond to the discussion question. Submit your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Use the same Discussion Area to comment on your classmates' submissions and continue the discussion untilWednesday, March 9, 2016. At an inpatient residential treatment facility, a depressed client unrelentingly begs the attending consultant for a weekend discharge pass. While begging for the pass, the client states, "You remind me so much of my brother. He was always such an easygoing, kind person. Whatever you decide is fine. I trust my brother so much to make wise decisions. You are so much like him. So I trust you will make the right decision." The consultant finally agrees and allows the patient to be discharged. The consultant is aware that the client has attempted suicide two times in the past. The consultant does not take the time to check with the licensed on-site clinician in charge before signing the weekend discharge slip. Answer the following questions: What issues of transference are displayed by the client? Explain in your own words. Did the consultant act ethically by allowing the client to be discharged? Discuss. Is it possible that countertransference played a part in how the consultant acted? If so, how? What are the other pitfalls facing consultants in the mental health profession? What ethical guidelines would you follow if you were a consultant in the mental health profession?
- Attached you will find a list of therapist who contributed to the field of play therapy. Choose one and complete part 1. Attached you will also a list of clients choose one and complete part 2. Attached is also a grading rubric. Part 1 What is your name? Where are you from? Describe your place in history and any important events that are occurring. Tell about your personal experiences that shaped your professional work. What kind of work do you do? What are your research interests? Tell about your theoretical approach, the role of play in your work, how it came to be, who influenced you the most, and what people will do in the future with your approach. Part 2 Continuing to write as the contributor, discuss the client case study. What are your goals in therapy in this case, and what kind of interventions would you use with the client to reach those goals? Provide a brief transcript of your third session with this client. What kind of ethical problems might you encounter and how would you handle them? Finally, give a prediction of how long your therapy might last with this client and how you might approach termination.
- Estimate future annual dividends, cash flows to shareholders in the next five years
- Present a comprehensive discussion linking the health issues identified through a client assessment to the impact they have on the client and their level of function in the community setting
- The purpose of this essay is for students to present a comprehensive discussion linking the health issues identified through a client assessment to the impact they have on the client and their level of function in the community setting.
- Think of one client for whom you have recently provided nursing care. Describe the care you provided for that client.
- Management can develop accounting systems to closely track costs and i